This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,10 €.
|What is melatonin ?|
Melatonin is a neurohormone secreted by the pineal gland in the brain. Main function – regulates sleep. As studies shows is safe and non-addictive.
Benefits of taking RAW PowdersTM Melatonin
Melatonins improves sleep quality, is very effective cure for insomnia as well as reduce blood pressure.
|Key benefits||Purity check board|
1 mg melatonin per tablet
May increase growth hormone levels
|Directions||Goes well with|
|Take 1 tablet before bed||-|
|Olive Leaf Extract (40 % oleuropein)|
|Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide.|
|1. Lemoine P1, Nir T, Laudon M, Zisapel N. Prolonged-release melatonin improves sleep quality and morning alertness in insomnia patients aged 55 years and older and has no withdrawal effects. J Sleep Res. 2007 Dec;16(4):372-80.|
2. Koziróg M1, Poliwczak AR, Duchnowicz P, Koter-Michalak M, Sikora J, Broncel M. Melatonin treatment improves blood pressure, lipid profile, and parameters of oxidative stress in patients with metabolic syndrome. J Pineal Res. 2011 Apr;50(3):261-6
3. Ochoa JJ1, Díaz-Castro J, Kajarabille N, García C, Guisado IM, De Teresa C, Guisado R. Melatonin supplementation ameliorates oxidative stress and inflammatory signaling induced by strenuous exercise in adult human males. J Pineal Res. 2011 Nov;51(4):373-80.
4. Valcavi R, et al. Melatonin stimulates growth hormone secretion through pathways other than the growth hormone-releasing hormone. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). (1993)
5. Samples JR, Krause G, Lewy AJ. Effect of melatonin on intraocular pressure. Curr Eye Res. (1988)
6. 6. Mills E, et al. Melatonin in the treatment of cancer: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials and meta-analysis. J Pineal Res. (2005)