Pure Acetyl L-carnitine Increases the...
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 loyalty points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.
|Raw Powders™ offers pure, safe and one of the most effectiv. LCLT is a form of Carnitine that is used in a lot of studies in athletes, and it is believed to have a more rapid influx into plasma following oral ingestion than any other form of Carnitine.Benefits of L-Carnitine|
L-carnitine increases the use of fat as an energy source, thus preventing fatty buildup in the heart, liver, and skeletal muscles.
|Key benefits||Purity check board|
Pure Acetyl L-carnitine
Increases the use of fat as energy source
Helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
|Directions||Goes well with|
|Take 1 scoop (500 mg) 1-3 times daily. One serving before exercising.||• Alpha Lipoic Acid|
• Choline (increased Carnitine deposition in mus
• Caffeine (increases acylcarnitine production)
|Pure Acetyl L-carnitine|
|1. Eder K, et al. Free and total carnitine concentrations in pig plasma after oral ingestion of various L-carnitine compounds. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. (2005)|
2. Volek JS, et al. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. (2002)
3. Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, Dunn-Lewis C. L-carnitine supplementation: influence upon physiological function. Curr Sports Med Rep. (2008)
4. Evans AM, Fornasini G. Pharmacokinetics of L-carnitine. Clin Pharmacokinet. (2003)
5. Bremer J. Carnitine-metabolism and functions. Physiol Rev. (1983)